Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Loving Life

So, today I had the honor of giving the invocation at the Founders' Day convocation. The Lord was definitely with me and this was one of the first times I've ever spoken publicly and my voice not shaken. Praise the Lord! Because I wasn't allowed to talk about Jesus or God, I chose to talk about blessings. That way, I know I'm still talking about the blessings from Jesus and still gets my point across without upsetting any of the faculty. As I went on about my day, I continued to notice blessing after blessing.
-the beauty of Lee Chapel
-an interesting politics class
-homework that I thought was due wasn't
-great work study environment
-sweet small group time
-awesome individual time with 11 of the RAs
-legit talks with friends
-the love between girls on my hall

I could go on and on, but the point is. I'm blessed. Immensely.
"The blessing of the Lord makes one rich." Proverbs 10:22
Clearly, I am so rich! Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment